Prep time: 10 mins - Cook time: 10 mins - Serves 2
These burger quesadillas are the perfect quick meal after a long day, as they’re easy to assemble and ready to enjoy in just a few minutes! They are filled with our Meat Free burgers, spinach, sweetcorn, with a hint of spice - which works a treat alongside the melty cheese that brings it all together!
2 Meat Free Burgers
1-2 tsp olive oil
1 garlic clove
A handful of spinach
100 g sweetcorn, cooked & drained
¼ tsp chilli flakes
A pinch of salt
2 large tortilla wraps
4 tbsp vegan cheese shreds
- Start by heating a little olive oil in a large non-stick skillet.
- Fry your Heck burgers for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, then remove them from the skillet and set them aside.
- Add the crushed garlic clove to the same filling and cook until fragrant. This should take about 1 minute. Add a handful of spinach and allow it to will's whilst stirring regularly. Lastly add the cook sweetcorn and season with chilli flakes and a pinch of salt. Remove from the skillet and set aside. Briefly wipe the hot skillet clean with a paper towel (careful, hot!), add a little more oil and then place your tortilla wrap into the skillet.
- Instantly add 2 tbsp of the vegan cheese shreds onto one side of the wrap, then top with the Vegan burgers. It's easiest if you quarter the burgers and assemble them on the tortilla.
- Top with the spinach mix, then fold over the second half of the tortilla.
- Flip your quesadilla after 1 to 2 minutes or once the bottom begins to brown and cook for a further 1 to 2 minutes on the second side until golden.
- Repeat with a second tortilla wrap, then slice each burger quesadilla in half and then serve dipped into some homemade guacamole. Delish!
|per 100g||per person|
|of which Saturates||3.5g||9.8g|
|of which Sugars||2.3g||6.3g|