Prep Time: 10mins - Cook Time: 30mins - Serves: 2
Serve up the ultimate English Breakfast with our 97% Pork Sausages. What better way to start the day!
- 1 Pack Heck! 97% Pork Sausages
- 2 rashers of bacon
- 4 breakfast mushrooms
- 10 vine tomatoes
- 50g of Baby Spinach
- 2 Eggs (fried)
- 15g of butter
- 1 tsp of chives, finely chopped
- 1 400g Can Baked beans
- Salt & pepper
- To make the square sausages - remove the skins from the sausages. Use 3 sausages per person. Mash the 3 sausages together and shape into square pattie shapes.
- Place a large frying pan on the hob and heat so that the pan is piping hot before adding your square patties. Fry for 5 minutes
- As the sausage meat begins to cook, add your bacon rashers to the same pan. Fry off for about 15 minutes, remembering to turn each item after about 8 mins until golden and crispy on both sides.
- You may want to use a separate pan for frying off the mushrooms & tomatoes. To prep the mushrooms, rinse thoroughly then season with salt & pepper and drizzle a little oil over them. Put in the pan stalk side up and cook for about 2 minutes, then flip and cook for a further 3-4 mins. Add the tomatoes to the same pan, these can stay on the vine, so they are easy to handle. Fry off for 2-3 minutes until tender but still hold their shape inside the skins.
- Grab another pan, add a little butter then crack the egg straight into it. Season, then remove from the pan once the egg is cooked to your desire. Remove egg from the pan with a spatula or fish slice.
- Add a little more butter to the pan and the add your spinach. Add a bit of salt & sauté for 2-3 minutes over a medium heat until wilted. If there’s lots of liquid left, you can drain this off.
- Heat your beans in a pan on the hob or, if you’re struggling for space, in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Arrange all the ingredients on a plate. Sprinkle your egg with chives
- Serve immediately with toast, a cup of tea or a glass of OJ.
|Nutritional Information||Per Breakfast|
|Of Which Saturates||24g|
|Of Which Sugars||12g|