Prep Time: 10 mins - Cook Time: 40 mins - Serves: 4
Made great with our Simply Chicken Sausages, this recipe makes the most delicious homemade curry and it's SO easy!
1 pack of Simply Chicken Sausages
2 tbsp sunflower oil
1 white onion
1 clove of garlic
1 thumb sized piece of finely chopped ginger
3 tbsp of either tikka masala curry paste or korma paste
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
1 bag of sugar snap peas
1 sliced red pepper
100g Greek yoghurt
50g ground almonds
1 small bunch coriander, finely chopped
- Add a splash of oil into a pan and fry off the onion until it softens and looks clear.
- Then add the garlic and ginger and continue to cook until the onion turns slightly brown and sticky.
- Next, chop up each of your Heck! sausages into about 4 pieces and add to the pan with the onions, garlic and ginger.
- Once the sausages have cooked add in the curry paste and ensure everything is well coated.
- Then add in the chopped tomatoes along with around 200ml of water.
- Bring the pan to a boil initially and then lower the temperature so its simmering for around 20-30 mins.
- Whilst the pan is simmering add in the mushrooms, peppers.
- Once everything in the pan has reduced slightly and veg has cooked add in the yoghurt, almonds and coriander.