Prep Time - 10 mins - Cook Time: 30mins - Makes 15 meatballs
Stuffed cheesy chicken meatballs! Drizzle with homemade tomato sauce and sprinkle with parmesan.
One pack Heck Italia chicken mince (500g)
60g pizza mozzarella
5g fresh basil
1 tsp garlic salt
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Chop the basil into small pieces
- Cut the mozzarella into small cubes
- Add to a mixing bowl the chicken mince, garlic salt, basil, salt and pepper. Combine all the ingredients well and roll into balls (it might help to use wet hands for this).
- Push a cube of mozzarella into the centre of each meatball and roll back into a circular shape.
- Bake for 30 minutes turning after 15 minutes
- Serve while hot with tomato sauce and a sprinkle of parmesan