Cook Time: 20-25 mins - Serves: 2
- HECK Steak & Butter Meatballs
- 250g Cous Cous
- 1 x Vegetable Stock Cube
- 250g Baby Tomatoes
- ½ Cucumber
- 200g Chickpeas
- Flat Leaf Parsley
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to season
- In a large hot pan with a little olive oil add the HECK Steak & Butter Meatballs. Cook until golden brown and cooked all the way through. Keep turning them as they cook.
- Whilst the meatballs cook, cook the cous cous. Add the cous cous into a large bowl and cover with boiling water, add in the stock cube and mix through. Cover with a tea towel and leave for around 8-10 minutes. Then fluff up with a fork once the water has evaporated.
- Slice up the tomatoes and cucumber. Drain off the liquid from the chickpeas too.
- Add everything into a bowl along with some dressing and seasoning then serve up.
|per 100g||per person|
|of which Saturates||2.7g||23g|
|of which Sugars||5.0g||43g|