Cook Time: 15-20 mins - Serves: 2
Crunchy & refreshing Iceburg lettuce replaces your typical bread roll in this bun-less burger recipe. In each leaf, wrap one of our Chicken Italia burgers, grated carrot, sliced chilli, spring onions & fresh coriander. Serve with sweet potato fries & chipotle mayo. YUM!
- HECK Chicken Italia Burgers
- Iceberg Lettuce
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Fresh Red Chilli
- 1 x Spring Onion
- Fresh Lime
- Fresh Coriander
- Sweet Potato / Sweet Potato Fries
- Burger Sauce (Mayo & Ketchup) or Sweet Chilli Sauce - Either would work nicely
- Olive Oil
- In a large hot pan, cook your chicken burgers with a little oil until golden brown on both sides and cooked all the way through
- Whilst cooking, prepare your salad wraps and toppings. Wash the lettuce leaves, finely slice up a red chilli, peel or grate the carrots, chop up some fresh coriander and spring onion and sprinkle over the wraps. Squeeze over some lime and wrap up!
- Serve with sweet potato fries and chipotle mayo or burger sauce (whatever you fancy!)