Prep Time: 20 mins Cook Time: 15 mins - Serves: 4
Delicious Spicy Wraps, serve either on their own or with rice and green salad. Try making the Guacamole, it’s really easy, or purchase if time is of the essence.
- 1 pack Heck! Paprika Chicken Sausages
- 1tbsp olive oil or sunflower oil
- 1tbsp fajita mix seasoning
- 1 green pepper (deseeded and thinly sliced)
- 1 red pepper (deseeded and thinly sliced)
- 1 garlic clove (peeled and crushed)
- 1 small red chilli ( deseeded and crushed)
- 226g jar chunky salsa sauce (mild)
- Shredded little lettuce (to serve)
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 large ripe avocado
- Juice of ½ lime
- 50ml natural greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander (chopped)
- To make the Guacamole: cut the tomato in half and remove the seeds, chop finely. Halve the avocado and remove the stone, scoop out the flesh and place in a medium bowl with the lime juice, mash and then add the yogurt, tomato and coriander, season. Place in serving bowl and cover.
- Preheat the oven 180˚C
- Cook the sausages in a frying pan for 12 – 15 minutes, turning occasionally to brown evenly. When cooked, cut in half.
- Place the wraps in foil and warm through in the oven for 5 minutes, stir in the salsa sauce and the sausages, heat through and serve.
- Make up the fajitas by spreading the guacamole onto the wrap, spoon on the sausage mixture. Roll up and enjoy!! Serve with the shredded lettuce if desired along with tomato salsa and sour cream or 0% fat Greek yogurt.