Omelettes are good for breakfast, lunch and dinner, especially with our Smoky Heck dog added in!
1-2 Smoky Heck Dog sausages
2-3 eggs, whisked with a fork and seasoned
1 red pepper, chopped
3 medium mushrooms, chopped
1 handful of spinach, ripped
- Chop the sausages into 1- inch chunks. Heat a non- stick frying pan up with a little bit of oil and add the sausages in when hot. Fry until golden, then add in the red pepper and fry for a minute or two.
- Add in the mushrooms and fry until cooked, then add the spinach until wilted. Pour the seasoned eggs over the sausage mixture and ensure it is evenly spread out in the frying pan.
- You could add the grated cheese into the whisked eggs before you put them into the frying pan.
- Cook on a low heat until the omelette is set on top.
- Fold in half when cooked, slide onto a plate and serve with a little rocket or pea-shoots on top.
- If you want to add the chilli or tomatoes, add them in at the same time as the pepper.
|Nutritional information||Per 100g||Per portion|
|of which Saturates||3.0g||15g|
|of which Sugars||1.3g||6.9g|