Craving something fresh? This creamy, smoky, chicken salad delivers and leave you feeling satisfied, ideal for a summers evening meal. Serve with crusty bread & a big green salad.
- 2 Heck! Simply Chicken Chipolatas
- 2 Avocados (ripe)
- 200g Greek Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp French Mustard
- 2 Spring Onions (finely chopped)
- 30g Pecans, (chopped)
- 1 tsp of paprika
- Dried fruits
- Chili oil
- Lemon juice
- Pan fry the Simply Chicken Chipolatas over a medium to high heat with a dash of oil for 12-14 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Whilst the sausages are cooking, mix together the yoghurt, mayonnaise, mustard, onions & pecans. Set aside.
- Half the avocados with a sharp knife. Remove the stone. Use a large spoon to scoop out of their skin and position on serving plates
- Remove the chipolatas from the pan and chop into narrow slices with a pair of scissors
- Add the Simply Chicken Chipolatas to the mixing bowl and stir thoroughly so that they are covered
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the groove where the avocado stone has been sitting
- Finally, sprinkle with some paprika and serve immediately
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Of Which Saturates||5.0g||15g|
|Of Which Sugars||2.4g||7.4g|