Cook Time: 15-20 mins - Serves 2
Perfect your Sunday morning by building this dreamy sausage sourdough sarnie! Stack our Heck 97% pork sausages with tomato, cheddar and avocado slices. Top with lemon mayo & crispy leaves. We promise this will not disappoint!
1/2 pack of HECK 97% Pork Sausages
Fresh Sourdough Bread (either make it from scratch or buy fresh from bakery / supermarket)
1 Beef Tomato
1 Ripe Avocado
Salad Leaves of choice
Cheddar Cheese Slices
Salt & Pepper
- In a large hot pan, cook your sausages with a little oil until golden brown and cooked all the way through.
- Pre-heat a toastie grill or use a griddle pan
- Slice your sourdough into fairly thick slices then layer up! Start by adding some butter, then mayonnaise mixed with lemon juice and seasoning, then add your sliced sausages, cheese slices, sliced tomato, sliced avocado, some salad leaves and then add the top layer of bread.
- Onto a hot griddle add a little oil or some butter, then place in the sarnie, butter the top of the bread and toast. If you’re using a griddle pan be sure to press down on the top of a sarnie with a spatula then.
- Cook until golden brown and crisp on the outside - Also watch for when the cheese has slightly melted.
- Cut in half then dig in and enjoy!
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||4.9g||16g|
|of which Sugars||1.4g||4.6g|