Prep Time: 10mins- Cooking Time: 50mins - Serves: 4
Simply chicken mince fried and served on a bed of roasted red onion, carrot and sweet potato, topped with natural yogurt and pomegranate seeds.
- 1 Pack (500g) Heck! Simply Chicken Mince
- 2 large red onions, (quartered)
- 4 carrots, (quartered)
- 4 sweet potatoes, (peeled and cut into rounds)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Ras el hanout
- 40g pomegranate seeds
- 4 tbsp natural yogurt
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Scatter the chopped red onions, carrots and sweet potatoes onto a large baking tray.
- Mix 2 tbsp olive oil and Ras el hanout together and drizzle over the vegetables. Toss the vegetables so they’re evenly coated, then roasted for 30-40 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- During the last 10 minutes of cook time, place a large saucepan onto a medium/high heat. Add a tbsp olive oil, followed by the Simply mince and fry for 8-10 minutes until cooked through.
- Add the mixed vegetables to a serving plate, top with the cooked mince, pomegranate seeds and a drizzle on natural yogurt.
|Nutritional information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||0.8g||2.7g|
|of which Sugars||4.6g||15g|