Cook Time: 25-30 mins - Serves: 2
An English classic that wins time and time again! Dig into these sweet, juicy Pork & Apple bangers laid on a bed of fluffy mash.
- HECK Pork & Apple Sausages
- 1 x Cox Apple
- 1kg x Maris Piper Potatoes
- Fresh Thyme
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Spinach to serve
- Gravy to serve
- In a large hot pan with a little olive oil add the HECK Pork & Apple sausages. Cook until golden brown and cooked all the way through.
- Peel the potatoes and slice into chunks. Add them into a large pot of boiling water. Allow to simmer and cook until softened. Drain the water and add back into the pot along with a large knob of butter and some milk. Mash the potatoes and stir in more milk and butter as desired until thick and creamy.
- Wilt some spinach and make some gravy to serve alongside.
- In 2 bowls, serve up the mash, top with sausages and apple rings, pour over the gravy and tuck in!