Prep time: 10 mins - Cook time: 25 mins - Serves: 6
These mozzarella stuffed sausage bites using our Heck 97% Sausages are the perfect movie night snack or starter to any meal.
- 2 x Packs Heck 97% Pork Sausages
- 2 x Eggs
- 125g Mozzarella
- 25g Grated Parmesan
- 40g Pesto
- 115g Breadcrumbs
- 15g Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and cut the mozzarella into cubes (roughly 1cm)
- De-skin sausages. To do this, cut down the middle of the sausage and start to peel back the skin.
- Place the de-skinned sausages into a large bowl and add the oregano, garlic powder, salt, pepper, parsley, breadcrumbs, parmesan and the two eggs. Mix to combine
- Take a handful of the mixture and use the back of a teaspoon to push down in the middle to create a well.
- This mixture should make roughly 12 Mozzarella bites
- Add 1 tsp of pesto into the well, followed by a cube of mozzarella and fold over the mixture to create a sausage ball, encasing the pesto and mozzarella.
- Place them onto a baking sheet and pop them into the oven for 25-30 minutes
- When the sausage bites are ready, take them out of the oven, garnish with parmesan and serve with pesto.
|Nutritional Information||Per 2 Mozzarella Bites|
Of Which Saturates
Of Which Sugars