Prep Time: 10mins - Cooking Time: 20mins - Serves: 6
Here's a twist on a British favourite, delicious Moroccan Chicken Mince mixed with Chickpeas and Tomatoes. Serve up with a mixed salad. The perfect combination.
- 1 Pack 500g Heck! Moroccan Chicken Mince
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 white onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 x 400g tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 6 white wraps
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 180°c and line 3 oven trays with parchment.
- Add the olive oil to a large saucepan, once hot add the onion and carrot, sauté until soft.
- Add the mince and break up with the back of a spoon, cooking for 5-6 minutes, or until fully cooked through.
- Tip in the tinned tomatoes and chickpeas and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Place a wrap on a clean surface and spoon the mixture onto one half of the wrap leaving a 2cm border.
- Brush the edge of the wrap with a little egg, then fold the empty half over. Use a fork to firmly press all the way round the edge, crimping the edges.
- Transfer to one of the oven trays, then brush all over with more egg and using a knife cut a small slit in the top.
- Repeat with remaining wraps.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden and crisp. Garnish with a handful of Flat Leaf Parsley and serve with a mixed salad.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Of Which Saturates||1.1g||3.3g|
|Of Which Sugars||2.8g||8.7g|