Cook Time: 25-30 mins - Serves: 2
- HECK Steak & Butter Meatballs
- 4 x Panini Rolls
- Sundried Tomato Puree or Pesto
- 150g Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Pre-heat your grIll to 220 fan
- In a large hot pan with a little olive oil add the HECK Steak & Butter Meatballs. Cook until golden brown and cooked all the way through. Keep turning them as they cook.
- Whilst the meatballs cook, slice the paninis and place onto a baking tray. Drizzle the insides with olive oil and place under the grill for a couple of minutes until lightly golden – Keep a close eye on them as they will cook really quickly.
- Remove from the grill and spread on the tomato puree, top with a few meatballs, sprinkle with cheddar cheese then place under the grill again for a few minutes so that the cheese melts and bubbles. Finish with some fresh basil and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve up whilst they’re still warm.
|per 100g||per person|
|of which Saturates||9.1g||22g|
|of which Sugars||1.6g||3.8g|