Prep Time: 12 mins - Cook Time: 10 mins - Serves 2
Burgers & salads are a combination you definitely need to try! This Mediterranean Burger Salad is stuffed with Italian flavours and topped with our delicious Heck Vegan Italia Burgers.
- 2 Heck Vegan Italia Burgers
- A little oil for frying
- 120g Vegan mozzarella, cut into 1⁄2-inch cubes
- 250g mixed lettuce leaves
- 3-4 tbsp garlic and herb croutons
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, halved and finely sliced
- 1⁄2 cucumber, cut into cubes
- 3-4 tbsp pitted black olives
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1⁄2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1⁄4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp dairy-free yoghurt
- 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Water until you get the desired texture
- Prepare the Heck Vegan Italia burger according to the packaging instructions in a little oil until golden on both sides, then cut each burger into strips.
- In the meantime, wash and drain your salad leaves and toss them in a salad bowl alongside cherry tomatoes, mozzarella cubes, red onion, cucumber and olives.
- To prepare the dressing, simply whip up all ingredients in a small bowl. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to evenly coat the salad.
- Serve the salad in 2 portion-size bowls and top with the croutons and burger strips.