Prep time: 20 mins - Cook time: 10 mins - Serves 2
All the colours of the rainbow in a simple bowl - that’s the dream! This delicious rainbow bowl is topped with our Meat Free burgers, giving the veg-loaded bowl the perfect bite! Drizzled with wholesome burger sauce dressing, this is the perfect ‘pot of gold’ at the end of the rainbow! (and it’s great for lunch too, we heard!)
- 2 Meat Free Burgers
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp cooked edamame Beans
- 1 medium-size carrot, finely sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- A handful of lettuce
- 1 tin sweetcorn, drained
- ½ avocado, finely sliced
- A handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-2 tbsp pickled red cabbage
- 100g cucumber, chopped
- 1 small sweet potato, steamed or cooked
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp coconut yogurt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp Pickle juice
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ¼ tsp sweet paprika powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Start by preparing all of your ingredients for your rainbow bowl.
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil and then fry your burgers for a few minutes on each side until golden.
- Once ready, cut your burgers into thin strips.
- To assemble, divide all ingredients between two serving bowls and place the burger strips on top.
- Whisk together all ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl, then drizzle the dressing over the top.
- Garnish with some fresh herbs, such as parsley or coriander and dig in!