Prep time: 10mins - Cook time: 30mins - Serves: 2
Easy Peasy Mayo Chicken! This is quick and easy to make, with an Italian twist!
- 1 Pack Heck! Chicken Italia Burgers
- 2 Brioche Burger Buns
- 1/2 Iceberg Lettuce
- A tub of Ready made golden breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 3tbsp Plain flour
- Place 3 containers onto your work surface
- In the first container add the flour to coat the burgers
- In the second container crack an egg and whisk it until it is combined
- In the third container sprinkle the breadcrumbs in so you get a nice even layer.
- When you have coated your burgers in the flour, dip them in to the egg, making sure they are covered, then place them into the breadcrumbs until there is not chicken showing.
- Using a frying pan on a high heat, place the burgers into the pan in roughly 6-8 tbsp of oil.
- You can cook them in the oven for 20 - 30mins, but we've fried the burgers to give that extra crunch
- While the burgers are cooking, lightly toast your brioche buns, add the mayo dress and lettuce.
- Once the burgers are cooked add them to your brioche buns, serve with some chips and ketchup.