Prep time: 15mins Cook time: 25mins Serves: 4
Our recipe for Italia meatballs with cherry tomatoes makes a simple, delicious mid-week meal. Using courgetti is the perfect way to include an extra portion of veg in your diet.
- 1 pack (500g) Chicken Italia Mince
- 4 Courgettes
- 3 tsp Sunflower Oil
- 5g Red chilli
- 1 Garlic clove (crushed)
- 15g Pine nuts
- 150g Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 3 tbsp Fresh pesto
- Divide the mince and roll into 20 meatballs
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan and fry off the meatballs
- Using peeler, make ribbons with all the courgettes and place in a pan along with the halved tomatoes with 1 tbsp of oil, tossing occasionally
- Mince the garlic, chop the chili and add to the courgettes along with the pesto
- Check the meatballs are cooked through, then add them to the other pan and toss everything together.
- Dish up, sprinkle with pine nuts.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
Per 5 Meatballs with Sauce
|Of Which Saturates||1.2g||3.9g|
|Of Which Sugars||2.0g||6.3g|