Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- HECK Sweet Chilli Chicken Sausages
- Taco Shells
- Sweet Gem Lettuce
- 2 x Tomatoes
- Fresh Coriander
- ½ Fresh Lime
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Creme Fraiche
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Heat up the pan and place in the pack of sausages - Cook until golden brown and cooked through.
- Wash and chop up the lettuce into strips. Chop the tomatoes into small chunks.
- Slice up the Sweet Chilli Chicken Sausages.
- Stand up the taco shell, fill with the chopped lettuce, tomato chunks, sausage chunks and some fresh coriander. Drizzle over with some creme fraiche, lime juice and sweet chilli sauce.