Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- HECK Sweet Chilli Chicken Sausages
- Egg Noodles
- Tenderstem Broccoli
- Pak Choi
- 1 x small red onion
- Fine Green Beans
- Fresh Coriander
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Heat up the pan and place in the pack of sausages - Cook until golden brown and cooked through.
- Add in the red onion and green veggies and allow to simmer on a low heat until softened. Cover with a lid to allow to steam cook.
- Add in the noodles and combine with the veggies and sausages.
- Serve up into bowls and drizzle with the sweet chilli sauce and some chopped coriander.