Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
- HECK Sweet Chilli Chicken Sausages
- 300g Rigatoni Pasta
- 1 x Large Red Pepper (sliced into strips)
- 1 x Large Green Pepper (sliced into strips)
- 60ml Buffalo Sauce
- 300ml Creme Fraiche
- Fresh Curly Leaf Parsley
- 1tbsp Cajun Spice
- 1 x Chicken Stock Cube
- 2 x Cloves of Garlic - Crushed
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Olive oil
- Heat up the pan and place in the pack of sausages - Cook until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside the sausages once cooked.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until softened or al dente, drain off the water then place the pasta back into the pan along with a drizzle of olive oil.
- In a frying pan, add a drizzle of olive oil and the sliced red and green peppers along with the crushed garlic. Cook until softened.
- On a low heat in a large pan combine the pasta, sliced Sweet Chilli Chicken Sausages, garlicy peppers, creme fraiche, buffalo sauce, cajun spice, stock cube, seasoning then combine on a low-medium heat.
- Once heated all the way through and combined, serve up, sprinkle over some fresh chopped parsley, season and serve with parmesan or a cheese of your choice.