Prep time: 10 mins - Cook time: 10 mins - Serves 1
A sandwich that packs a bite! Our burger grilled cheeze sandwich is the ultimate comfort food, topped with our Meat Free Burger, oozy vegan cheese and coleslaw. This sandwich will have you asking for seconds, no questions asked!
1 Meat Free burger
1 tbsp olive oil
2 slices of seeded or sourdough bread
2 slices of vegan cheese (cheddar style)
2 tbsp vegan coleslaw
A handful of fresh rocket salad
2 large slices of tomato
1 small red onion, finely sliced
- Start by frying your burger in a little bit of oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until golden on both sides. Remove the burger from the skillet.
- Place 1 slice of bread into the skillet, then top the slic with vegan cheese, coleslaw, rocket salad, the burger patty, tomato slices and a second slice of cheese. Close the sandwich with the second slice of bread.
- Add the onion to the side of the skillet and cover with a lid.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on medium heat, then gently flip your sandwich and repeat on the second side. Be careful not to burn your bread!
- At the end, drizzle 1-2 tablespoons of water into the skillet, cover again with the lid, and take off the heat.
- Slice your sandwich in half and serve right away with melty vegan cheese goodness oozing out of it! To serve, sprinkle with the cooked onions & dip your sandwich into sriracha mayo & enjoy!
|per 100g||per person|
|of which Saturates||3.9g||20g|
|of which Sugars||3.5g||18g|