Cook Time: 20-25 mins - Serves: 2
This indulgent breakfast plate will warm up any day!
- HECK Breakfast Sausages
- 2-4 Eggs
- 4 Large Portobello Mushrooms
- 1 Pack of Bacon
- 2 x Large Tomatoes
- Fresh Bread to toast
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Oil or butter to cook with
- Heat up your grill
- Heat up the pan and place in the pack of sausages - Cook until golden brown and cooked through.
- Under a hot grill, place in the bacon rashers and cook until crispy - Watch it closely under the grill as it cooks very quickly and can burn.
- In an oven proof dish, add under the grill the halved tomatoes with a drizzle of oil and pepper. Cook for around 5-6 minutes, keeping a close eye still.
- In another hot pan, add in the sliced mushrooms along with a little butter and seasoning. Cook until soft, remove from the pan and fry your eggs in a little oil or butter - However you like your eggs!
- Slice up some bread and toast - Serve along everything else and enjoy.
|per 100g||per person|
|of which Saturates||2.8g||17g|
|of which Sugars||1.3g||7.7g|