Prep Time: 20mins - Cook Time: 30-35min - Serves: 4-5
The perfect way to get in your greens with our Chicken, Minted Pea & Spinach mince!
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 large Onion, diced
100g Baby Spinach Leaves
300g Creme Fraiche
320g Ready Rolled Puffed Pastry
1 Egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 200°c/fan 180°c. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat, add the onion and sauté for 5 minutes, then add the mince and cook until browned and cooked through.
- Add the spinach and place the saucepan lid on for 2 minutes, this will help wilt the spinach.
- Remove from the heat, stir through the creme fraiche and season with black pepper.
- Unroll the puff pastry, and cut a 5mm strip from the pastry to go round the pie dish. Brush the edge of the pie dish with a little water then press the pastry strip onto it. Brush the strip with egg wash.
- Spoon the filling into the pie dish. Place the remaining pastry over the top and trim the excess, then use the back of a fork to crimp the edges together. Brush all over with egg wash.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until golden and risen.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||4.2g||11g|
|of which Sugars||5.6g||14g|