Prep Time: 5 mins - Cook Time: 20-25 mins - Serves: 2
This is a real bowl of comfort! Delicious buttery mash potatoes and fresh garden peas topped with a stack of our flavoursome Chorizo sausages and drizzled with your favourite gravy.
- 4 Heck! Chorizo Sausages
- ½ kg Maris piper potatoes
- Milk (about 2 tablespoons)
- A knob of butter
- 170g Petit Pois Peas
- Fresh Thyme
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 fan
- Place the HECK Chorizo Sausages in the oven and cook until golden brown and cooked all the way through
- Whilst your sausages cook, pop on your kettle and fill a pan and bring to the boil on the stove.
- Peel your potatoes and chop up nice and small so that they cook quicker. Cook until softened. Drain the water and place into a bowl along with a splash of milk and a healthy dollop of butter. Mash up until thick and creamy.
- Pop the peas into boiling water and cook until soft.
- Once everything has cooked, bring together in two bowls. Start with a big dollop of mash potato, pour in your peas and stack up the sausages. Add in a couple of sprigs of fresh thyme and pour over your gravy (you can cheat with a good shop bought gravy!)
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
Per 645g Portion
(2 Sausages = 117g)
|Of Which Saturates||2.2g||14g|
|Of Which Sugars||0.8g||5.4g|