Cook Time: 30-35 mins - Serves: 2
- HECK Steak & Butter Meatballs
- 350g Baby Potatoes
- 150g Chorizo Sausage
- 250g Baby Tomatoes
- 100g Feta Cheese
- Flat Leaf Parsley
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 fan
- In a large oven-proof baking dish or tray add in the meatballs, sliced baby potatoes, sliced baby tomatoes and sliced chorizo sausage. Drizzle over with some olive oil and season.
- Place in the oven to cook for around 30 minutes, until the meatballs have cooked all the way through and the potatoes have softened.
- Crumble over the feta cheese and sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs.
- Serve up and enjoy!
|per 100g||per person|
|of which Saturates||4.3g||21g|
|of which Sugars||1.6g||7.8g|