Serves: 3 - Prep Time: 2 mins - Cook Time: 20-25 mins
A one-pot bake, brimming with Spanish flavours! A very easy yet satisfying mid-week meal.
- HECK Chorizo Sausages
- 1 x packet of chicken breast strips
- 1 x courgette
- 1 x red pepper, 1 x yellow pepper, 1 x green pepper
- On the vine baby tomatoes
- Oregano herbs
- Olive oil
- Seasoning: salt & pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 fan
- On a large baking tray or dish, place in the HECK chorizo sausages, chicken strips, chopped veggies and on the vine baby tomatoes.
- Drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle with oregano and season.
- Place into the oven and bake for around 20 minutes. Give everything a little mix half way through the cooking time, turn over the sausages so they are golden brown on all sides.
- Serve up as it is or with mash or a jacket potato - Whatever takes your fancy!