Serves: 3 - Prep Time: 5mins - Cook Time: 25 mins
A one-pot bake, brimming with Spanish flavours! A very easy yet satisfying mid-week meal.
- 1 pack Heck! Chorizo Style Sausages
- 1 packet of chicken breast strips
- 1 courgette
- 1 red pepper,
- 1 yellow pepper,
- 1 green pepper
- On the vine baby tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Seasoning: salt & pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 fan
- On a large baking tray or dish, place in the HECK chorizo sausages, chicken strips, chopped veggies and on the vine baby tomatoes.
- Drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle with oregano and season.
- Place into the oven and bake for around 20 minutes. Give everything a little mix half way through the cooking time, turn over the sausages so they are golden brown on all sides.
- Serve up as it is or with mash or a jacket potato - Whatever takes your fancy!
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Of Which Saturates||2.0g||9.6g|
|Of Which Sugars||2.1g||10g|