1 x pack HECK 10 Pork Chipolatas
3 spring onions, sliced
2 tbsp chilli jam
320g pack ready rolled puff pastry
Pinch of sea salt
Pinch of black pepper
1 egg, beaten
1 tbsp sesame/nigella seeds
- Place a frying pan over a medium heat, add the olive oil. Once hot, add diced onion and fry for 5 minutes until starting to soften.
- Add the burgers and begin to mash with a potato masher to break them up. Once browned, add the diced potato and garlic, cook for a further 5 minutes, until the mince in cooked through.
- Add the tomato puree and stir through.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely.
- Preheat the oven to 200°c/fan 180°c and line a large baking tray with parchment.
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut into 4 rectangles. Spoon a quarter of the filling onto one half of each pastry leaving a 2cm border. Fold the other half the pastry over the top and use a fork to crimp and seal the edges. Brush all over with the egg.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until golden.