Cook Time: 25-30 mins - Serves: 2
- HECK Simply Chicken Chipolatas
- 2 x Crusty Bread Rolls
- 1 x Large Ripe Avocado
- 100g Fresh Garden Peas
- Some Rocket Leaves
- ½ Fresh Lemon
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to season
- In a large hot pan with a little olive oil add the HECK Chipolatas. Cook until golden brown and cooked all the way through.
- Lightly toast the crusty bread rolls.
- Mash up the avocado along with the juice of ½ a lemon. Crush up the peas too and mix into the avocado. Season with salt & pepper.
- Once the sausages have cooked, start stacking up the bap – Add the crushed pea & avocado, top with the sausages, fresh rocket leaves and a healthy layer of mayonnaise. Dig in!