Prep Time: 10mins Cook Time: 20mins- Serves: 2
Buns at the ready! Enjoy your Chicken Italia Burgers with yummy Olive Tapenade for a juicy burger. Add your toppings, then dig in!
- 1 pack Heck! Chicken Italia burgers
- 200g pitted black olives
- 1 tbsp capers
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 100g rocket
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Bread buns (1 or 2 depending on whether you’re using a whole bun to serve)
- 1 large beef tomato (optional)
- Blitz together the olives, capers, anchovies, garlic and olive oil in a food processor. This will make a decent amount, so keep it in an air tight jar in the fridge.
The Rocket Salad
- Combine the rocket with the parmesan and balsamic vinegar and keep to one side while the burgers cook.
- On a BBQ, cook the burgers on both sides for 6-7 minutes and ensure the burgers are piping hot and cooked through. If you’re using beef tomato slices, cut the slices approx. 1cm thick and grill on the BBQ for a couple of minutes either side.
- To serve, place the burger on the bottom of a bread bun spread with the tapenade, then pop a generous spoonful of rocket salad on top and finish with the tomato slice.
- Serve the leftover rocket salad and maybe some sweet potato wedges or a jacket potato.
|per 100g||per Portion|
|of which Saturates||2.2g||9.1g|
|of which Sugars||1.8g||7.3g|