Prep Time: 5 mins - Cook Time: 15-20 mins - Serves: 2
Want a slice of this? Why not try make this loaded burger & chips recipe from home, complete with burger sauce. Delish!
- 1 Pack Heck! Chicken Italia Burgers
- 2 Brioche Burger Buns
- 1 Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 Beef Tomato
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- In a large hot pan, cook your chicken burgers with a little oil until golden brown on both sides and cooked all the way through
- Whilst the burgers cook, slice up the tomato, avocado and make the burger sauce using mayonnaise and ketchup (about 2 tbsp of each and mix).
- Slice the burger buns in half and layer up. Smother the bun base in sauce, lettuce leaves, your golden chicken burger, more lettuce, sliced tomato, sliced avocado and top with the burger bun lid.
- Serve with coleslaw and fries.
- Tuck in!