HECK simply chicken mince
One large white onion, largely sliced
Butter chicken paste 2tbsp
2tsp mild curry powder
Whole tin coconut milk
Mini garlic Naan breads
Salt to season
2tsp Garlic powder
- Once you have cut onions, pop some oil into a pan at medium heat and start frying off your onions.
- Add a 2 tsp of curry powder to onions and stir well.
- Add your mince and again stir well until curry powder combined.
- Now add you want to add your curry paste, then coconut milk.
- Stir and allow to simmer for 10/15 minutes.
- Season with salt and garlic powder.
- Pop rice in microwave as instructed.
- Toast your Naan breads.
- Now dish up and enjoy!