Prep Time: 5mins Cook Time: 30mins- Serves: 4
One tray breakfast bake, this is one easy and quick recipe. Just put everything in the oven for 25mins and there you go!
- 1 pack Heck! Simply Chicken chipolatas
- 200g button mushrooms
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 400g tin of baked beans
- You’ll need a shallow dish that can go on the hob and in the oven for this recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C
- Over a high heat, cook the HECK sausages in the pan until they just start to colour, with a little drizzle of oil or a few spritzes of lo-cal spray.
- Reduce the heat right down and throw in the mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.
- Add a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and then pour over the baked beans.
- Move into the oven to cook for 25 minutes until piping hot throughout. Serve with some toast on the side.
- You can also drop in some eggs for the last 10 minutes of cooking to bake in the dish alongside everything else if you need an extra protein fix.