Make this simple speedy breakfast with just a handful of ingredients. Using our Heck 97% pork Sausages, making it one meaty breakfast
- 1 pack Heck! 97% Pork Sausages
- 2 slices of bread (toasted)
- Knob of butter
- ½ an avocado
- 1 tsp of lime juice
- ½ a fresh red chilli
- 20g Vine Tomatoes
- 30g of spinach
- 1 Egg (poached)
- Salt & Pepper
- Remove the skins from the sausages and mash the sausage meat together.
- Split the sausage meant in half and mould the meat into a square shape.
- Place a frying pan on the hob at a medium temperature. Add the squares to the pan with a drizzle of oil and cook 15-20 minutes, remembering to turn half way for an even, golden result.
- Put your tomatoes either on the grill, You can leave the tomatoes on the vine as this makes them easy to move around.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone. Using a sharp knife, cut the avocado horizontally then vertically to create little cubes. Squeeze the outer skin so the fleshy green cubes empty out into a bowl.
- Finely chop your chilli and add to the bowl with the avocado.
- Add the lime juice and a pinch of salt and combine the mixture together with a folk.
- Boil the kettle and pour the contents into a small pan on the hob. Add a drop of white wine vinegar and bring to the boil.
- Crack your egg into a little bowl/ramakin. Using a spoon, stir the water in circular motions to make a whirlpool. Whilst the water is spinning, pour the egg gently into the centre of the pan. Lower the heat to medium and poach for 3-4 minutes until the egg white has set.
- In another little pan, add some boiling water along with your spinach and boil for about 1-2 minutes.
- Put your bread either in the toaster or under the grill and toast for 2-3 mins until golden brown. When ready, put onto a plate and butter whilst hot.
- Spread the avocado mix over the toast then place your sausage patty on top of that. Then, add the spinach to the pile!
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the egg from the water and place on top of the spinach.
- Season with some pepper then serve immediately with your side of tomatoes.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Of Which Saturates||6.9g||22g|
|Of Which Sugars||0.7g||2.2g|