WORK WITH US!
We have a no nonsense attitude to the food we produce and a no nonsense team that helps us get things done. If you would like to work in an open and honest environment where there is lots of opportunity for progression, then drop us a line.
Find out more about the opportunities we have available.
In house Photographer / Videographer & Content Creator
We have a great opportunity for a content creator to help build the online presence of the HECK brand. You will be the lead on all Video and photography creative and will deliver compelling and imaginative videos to drive the overall HECK experience to a range of audiences, across a multitude of digital platforms including Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
You will be in charge of producing a range of shoots ranging from lifestyle and product imagery, face to face and events all aligned to brand guidelinesâ€“ you will have the opportunity to impact significantly on a national and soon to be global business.
We are looking for someone that can instantly show that theyâ€™re a great collaborator and have the ability to learn new concepts and bring thoughts and new ideas of your own. You must be able to demonstrate some work experience within motion graphics and video production, including editing and shooting video.
Above all, you will be innovative, curious to drive great ideas to enhance the business through great multimedia content.
Heck is a fast paced forever growing business with a strong team that work well together we have a great track record for allowing people to thrive and own their career growth and will always contribute towards helping you develop new skills that may be needed to get the job done.
(Please note, that this role will involve travel, as well as weekend work.)
- Experience in working with digital film, still cameras and skilled in video production and editing software (Adobe Premier pro, Photoshop etc..)
- Drive engaging and innovative ideas tailored to our target markets
- Produce & edit videos suitable for a variety of platforms including YouTube, Facebook and the website
- Edit videos within a tight timeframe
- Sourcing additional footage, music and voice overs
- Creating daily social videos to publish across our key social channels
- Creating daily Instagram Stories, slideshow posts and any other post format that will help us stand out (stills and video)
- Helping to plan, shoot and edit (larger) original video projects for YouTube; interviews and podcasts
- Finding opportunities for guest video interviews and brand/influencer collaborations
- Identifying smart, creative solutions to making the most out of user-generated video/pic
- Staying on top of culture/lifestyle travel news and trends to generate reactive or cultural content, at pace
- Basic Colour Grading & Audio Mixing.
- Experience in creating content for social media
- Organise and back up footage and in folders.
- High energy level; ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible, adaptable team-player; ability to work as part of a unit.
- Display a professional and courteous manner to all clients, talent and staff.
- Self motivator with excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Being able to prioritise and work under pressure is essential.
- Excellent at managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong time management, sense of urgency and ability to hit deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
If this is a job that is of interest to you please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Account Manager/Data Analyst
As a member of our sales team you will:
- Work closely with the sales and production team to achieve the strategic plan and sales growth
- Complete weekly reports to track sales and competitor activity. Summarise findings to make recommendations based on this analysis
- Conduct range reviews both in store and online
- Provide assistance with ordering of samples for customers
- Spend a lot of time on the road conducting store audits and building relationships with store managers
- Organise both local and national in-store sampling
Critical success factors:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and work well under pressure
- Happy to work both individually and as part of a team
- A full driving licence
If this is a job that is of interest to you please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com!