WORK WITH US!
We have a no nonsense attitude to the food we produce and a no nonsense team that helps us get things done. If you would like to work in an open and honest environment where there is lots of opportunity for progression, then drop us a line.
Find out more about the opportunities we have available.
Assistant Account Manager
As a member of our sales team you will work closely with the sales team to achieve the strategic plan and sales growth within both retail and food service.
The role will involve:
- Completing weekly reports to track sales and competitor activity and making recommendations based on this analysis
- Analysing sales at store level
- Conducting range reviews both in store and online
- Organising samples for customers
- Spending a lot of time on the road conducting store audits and building relationships with store managers
- Organising both local and national in-store sampling
- Conducting promotional administration and reviews
- Assisting with the business plans for all our customers
- Attending customer meetings and conferences
Critical success factors:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and work well under pressure
- Happy to work both individually and as part of a team
- A full driving licence
- Happy to travel
If this is a job that is of interest to you please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com!