A healthy and super tasty vegan curry, perfect for using up those left over veggies from the fridge. Ideal for a quick evening meal or save it for an easy lunch at work the next day.
Heck! Veggie Sausages, you choose which flavour…
1 red pepper
1 white onion
2 sweet potatoes
1tsp smoked paprika
1 cup of rice
1 tbsp masala curry paste
1 tin chopped tomatoes
- Fry off the veggie sausages in a small amount of oil until cooked and then chop each sausage into 4 or 5 pieces.
- Chop up the onions and peppers and fry them in a seperate pan until they soften.
- Add the curry paste into the into the pan along with the chopped tomatoes and ensure its heated all the way through.
- Dice up the sweet potatoes and courgettes, add into the curry and cook until they are softened.
- Once everything is heated through and the veg is cooked add in the cooked veggie sausages.
- Spoon the curry over sticky white rice and enjoy.