6 HECK Super Greens Balls
1 large handful of baby corn halve lengthways
80g tender stem broccoli halved lengthways
Handful of cashew nuts roughly chopped
50g bean sprouts
20ml Soy sauce light
10ml Sesame oil
2 pak choi
50g sugar snap peas
1 fresh red chilli, sliced and seeds removed
15ml vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 200°c, fan 180°c
- For the pak choi, remove the ends but keep leaves whole.
- Place the Super Greens balls into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Five minutes into the cooking time, start to heat a wok. When very hot, add the oil and then the broccoli and stir-fry for two minutes.
- Next add the baby corn and sugar snap peas and stir-fry for a further two minutes.
- Add the pak choi leaves, bean sprouts, half the sliced chilli, a good splash of soy sauce and a little drizzle of sesame oil, and cook until the pak choi has just wilted.
- Remove the Super Greens balls from the oven. Divide the stir-fry between two plates and top with the balls, cashew nuts and remaining sliced chilli.