6 HECK Super Greens Balls
200g cooked prepared beetroot
1 tablespoon runny honey
70g of watercress (approx. one bag)
10ml olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Small handful of walnuts
- Pre-heat oven to 180°c (fan 160°c).
- Cut the beetroot into quarters and place on a baking tray. Drizzle over the honey, balsamic vinegar and olive oil and sprinkle over a touch of sea salt.
- Place the balls on a separate tray.
- Place both trays in the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes then remove and place to one side.
- Halve the pomegranate and bang out the seeds from one half, then lightly crush the walnuts.
- Place the watercress into a mixing bowl and add the pomegranate seeds, walnuts and cooked beetroot. Toss everything together.
- Divide between two plates and top with the goats’ cheese balls and another bang of pomegranate seeds from the remaining half.