6 HECK Super Greens Balls
2 ripe pears
90ml olive oil
30ml white wine vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp wholegrain mustard
1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
2 small handfuls of walnuts, left whole
- Pre-heat oven to 200°c, 180°c fan, gas mark 6.
- Place the balls into the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- While the balls are cooking, heat a frying pan and quarter the endive and cut the pears into 8s making sure to remove the core.
- Drizzle a touch of olive oil onto the pears and place them into the hot frying pan, cook for one minute each side, remove and place to one side.
- For the dressing, place the olive oil, mustard, chives, vinegar and pinch of salt & pepper into a jar with a lid. Shake until well mixed and thickened.
- Add the endive and pear pieces to a mixing bowl and add the dressing (add as much or as little as you like - the rest will keep in the fridge for 5 to 7 days).
- Divide the salad onto two plates and top with the goats’ cheese balls and walnuts.