Brighten up your day with this simple but tasty lunch idea, it sure does beat a sandwich! Serves one.
8 – 10 new potatoes
2 eggs, rinsed
2 Heck Chorizo-Style sausages
Olive oil for drizzling
1 tbsp freshly chopped chives
Salt to taste
- Wash the potatoes, chop in half if on the large side and add to a pan of cold salted water along with the eggs. Bring to the boil and simmer until cooked for about 10 – 15 minutes. Remove the eggs after 7 minutes for a soft yolk. Drain the potatoes and place under cold running water to cool quickly.
- Meanwhile, chop up the Chorizo-Style sausages into small chunks and add to a heated pan. Cook until the sausage begins to go crispy.
- Drain the potatoes and put in your lunch box, add the sausage, chives and a drizzle of olive oil. Stir and season to your taste.
- Wrap up your eggs in kitchen roll, leave in their shells until your lunchtime.
- Peel the eggs, cut into quarters and add to your lunch box.