Delicious Spicy Wraps, serve either on their own or with rice and green salad. Try making the Guacamole, itâ€™s really easy, or purchase if time is of the essence.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
8 medium flour Tortilla wraps
1 Pack of Heck Smokey Paprika Chicken Sausages
1 tbsp olive oil or sunflower oil
1 tbsp Fajita mix seasoning
1 green Pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
1 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
1 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
1 small red chilli, deseeded and crushed or ½ tsp Very Lazy Red Chillies
226g jar Chunky Salsa Sauce (mild)
1 medium tomato
1 large ripe avocado
juice of ½ lime
50ml Natural Greek yogurt
2 tbsp fresh coriander chopped
Natural Greek yogurt for serving
Mixed baby leaves or shredded little gem or cos lettuce to serve
- To make the Guacamole: cut the tomato in half and remove the seeds, chop finely. Halve the avocado and remove the stone, scoop out the flesh and place in a medium bowl with the lime juice, mash and then add the yogurt, tomato and coriander, season. Place in serving bowl and cover.
- Preheat the oven 180ËšC/160ËšC Fan/Gas Mark 4
- Cook the sausages under a preheat grill for 12 – 15 minutes, turning occasionally to brown evenly. When cooked cut in half.
- Meanwhile: Mix together the pepper and onion in a bowl with the tablespoon of olive oil. Heat a large frying or griddle pan and stir-fry the vegetables with the fajita seasoning for 4 minutes until softening and browning add the chilli and garlic and fry a further minute.
- Place the wraps in foil and warm through in the oven for 5 minutes, stir in the salsa sauce and the sausages, heat through and serve.
- Make up the fajitas by spreading the guacamole onto the wrap, spoon on the sausage mixture. Roll up and enjoy!! Serve with the shredded lettuce if desired along with tomato salsa and sour cream or 0% Greek yogurt.
TIP: Ensure you serve with a napkin or serviette.