6 HECK Nuts About Cheese Sausages
3 sweet potatoes - skin on
3 large tomatoes
1 tsp basil pesto
30ml olive oil
Rocket or watercress to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 180°c (fan 160°c) and grill to medium heat.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges and place on a baking tray. Season with a little sea salt and drizzle with olive oil, then roast in the oven for 25 minutes.
- 15 minutes into the potato cooking time, place the sausages under the medium grill and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning frequently.
- As the sausages are cooking, quarter the tomatoes, remove the seeds and dice, then mix with the pesto and olive oil, and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Divide the roasted sweet potatoes between two plates and serve alongside the sausages and a generous handful of rocket or watercress.