Prep time â€“ 20 minutes
Cook time â€“ 25 minutes
If you are cooking for more than one person, simply x the ingredients by the number of mouths you need to feed!
2 Feck! pork sausages
50g of button mushrooms, sliced
2 rashers of streaky or back bacon
2 slices of black pudding
1 potato, grated
½ an onion, sliced
Knob of butter
Sprigs of parsley
- To make your hash browns, put your grated potato and onion into a mixing bowl. Add a beaten egg and a pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Heat some butter in a frying pan until melted then add the potato mixture, flattening into little patties about 1cm thick. Cook for 2-3 minutes and then flip to cook off the other side. When golden brown, remove from pan & transfer onto an oven proof dish and put in the oven on a low heat to keep warm.
- Turn your hob onto a medium heat, then add some of the butter into the frying pan.
- Add our Feck! pork sausages and fry off for about 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally until golden and cooked through.
- Add the bacon rashes to the pan and cook both sides for a further 5 minutes until they begin to crisp.
- Add your slices of black pudding and once again cook both sides until they begin to crisp.
- Remove the sausages, bacon and black pudding from the pan. You may want to lay them on a piece of kitchen roll, so they are not so greasy. Put them into the oven with the hash browns to keep warm.
- Return to the hob & add a little more butter to the frying pan. Add your button mushrooms. Sauté for about 3-4 minutes so they soften and change colour. Season with salt & pepper then transfer into the warm oven.
- To fry your egg, use a clean, small frying pan with a little butter over a low heat. Pour your cracked egg carefully into the pan and fry off for about 2 minutes until the egg white starts to set.
- Remove from the pan & serve immediately with the other ingredients, arranging nicely on a plate.