Why not give your lunch a bit of a kick with this delicious pasta dish, it'll keep you going all day! Serves one.
2 tbsp olive oil
1 pack of Heck Fair & Square sliced and diced
Half teaspoon dried chilli flakes
200g tin chopped tomatoes
2 tbsp cream cheese or crème fraiche
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put a pan of salted water on the hob and bring to the boil. Add the olive oil into another pan and once warm add the chopped sausage and chilli flakes. After the chilli has infused the oil, add the tomatoes and stir together.
- Once the pan of salted water has come to the boil, add your pasta.
- Next add the cream cheese to the tomato mixture and mix thoroughly, season to taste.
- When your pasta is cooked, scoop out a tbsp. full of the cooking water, then drain the pasta. Add both the pasta and the reserved water to the sauce, mixing well.
- Adjust the seasoning if required and then load up your lunchbox!