• 2 x 100g Fair and Square Sausages
• 100g gluten free bread made into breadcrumbs
• 50g dried cranberries
• ¼ Fennel Bulb, grated
• 15g Pistachio nuts, chopped
• 1 tbsp fresh sage leaves, chopped
• 50ml vegetable stock
• Cracked black pepper
1. In a medium bowl, combine the sausage squares, breadcrumbs, cranberries,
grated fennel, pistachio nuts and sage together.
2. Stir in the stock to combine and season with cracked black pepper.
3. Place mixture into a small loaf tin approximately 14.5 cm x 7cm or divide into
10 and make into stuffing balls. Place on a baking sheet.
4. Cook in a preheated oven 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas Mark 5. The stuffing balls will take
20 minutes to cook and the stuffing in the loaf tin will cook for 35 – 40 minutes.
5. If making the stuffing loaf, leave in the tin for 5 minutes before turning out.
Decorate with fresh sage leaves and chopped pistachio nuts.