Episode 1 of our cook up with kids series we're making Octopus Pizza
240g of plain white flour
½ teaspoon of salt
½ teaspoon of yeast
150ml of water
15ml of olive oil
Toppings - Any of your choice.
200g of mozzarella cheese, grated
- Put the flour, salt and yeast into a mixing bowl. Make a well in the middle and begin to add the water slowly, kneading with your handsso the contents combine & forms a dough. You may not need all the water, or you may need more, so add a little bit at a time.
- Put the ball of dough into a bowl and leave to rise for 20 minutes, while you prepare the toppings.
- Once risen, put the dough onto a floured surface and shape into acircular base.
- Transfer the dough onto a greased baking tray(or a silicon non-stick tray).
- Make your octopus shape, round body and strips for legs.
- Spread the sauce over the dough with a spatula or the back of a spoon, leaving a bit of space round the edge so you make a crust.
- Sprinkle your cheese over the sauce.
- Preheat thefan oven to 220 degrees C.
- Place your pizzas in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes until golden.
- Remove from the ovenand
- Slice and enjoywith your favourite sauce! LOVE TEAM HECK! X