Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
2 HECK Chicken Italia burgers
½ a red onion, diced
Handful of fresh coriander, chopped
1 beef tomato skin, diced
Salt & pepper
1 lime, juiced
1 chilli, finely chopped
½ a white onion, sliced
1 red pepper, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced
¼ packet of fajita seasoning
200g kidney beans
50g of tortilla crisps
25g of grated cheddar cheese
- Start by making the guacamole. Halve & stone the avocado, then cut the fresh into chunks and scoop out into a small mixing bowl.
- Using a large, sharp knife, chop the tomato in half. Scoop out the middle and finely dice the skin. Add to the fleshy part to the bowl with the avocado. Follow with the red onion, coriander, chilli, lime juice & season with salt & pepper. You may want to use the end of a folk & mash the avocado and combine the ingredients by giving the bowl a good mix.
- Set aside in the fridge until needed.
- Put a frying pan on the hob & add a drop of oil.
- Add the onion & peppers and fry off on a high heat for 3-4 minutes. Add the fajita seasoning and fry for a further 2 minutes then remove from the heat.
- Put a splash of olive oil in another small frying pan and place on the hob to heat.
- Add the chicken burgers and fry off for 15 minutes, turning half way to get an even browning. Remove from the hob and slice into strips with a pair of scissors.
- Cook your rice & kidney beans as per pack/tin instructions.
- Lay out your serving bowls and add a burger, portion of rice, kidney beans, the fajita mix, some tortilla crisps & guacamole. Sprinkle some cheese over the top.