Prep time 4 mins
Cook time 25 mins
2 HECK! Chicken Italia Burgers
850ml of chicken or vegetable stock (if you have a cube, jelly sachet or fresh, it’s really up to you)
Approx. 250ml of water
50g rice noodles
1 red pepper (any colour will do)
2tbsp of sweetcorn, tinned or frozen
2 spring onions
Fresh basil or chilli chopped to serve (if you don’t have any you could always use some dried)
- Using our Chicken Italia Burgers, split them into 4 pieces and mould each piece into meatballs with your hands. Set to one side.
- Chop your red pepper into cubes or strips and slice your spring onion thinly. Put both to one side.
- Put a large pan on the hob.
- Break your stock cube or jelly into a measuring jug.
- Boil the kettle and add to your stock. Please follow the instructions on the packet to know how much water to add.
- Bring the contents of the pan to boil and then simmer.
- Drain the water from your sweetcorn tin and add to the broth.
- Add your peppers and spring onions.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Drop the meatballs into the broth to steam for about 15-20 mins. They will begin to float a little when cooked. Using a temperature probe check the meatballs are cooked through.
- Break your noodles into a bowl and add to the broth. Cook for a couple of minutes until tender.
- Spoon your broth into some serving bowls and add your basil and/or chilli. Serve immediately.