British Sausage Week Competition Terms and conditions
By entering this competition (the ‚ÄúCompetition‚ÄĚ), you (the ‚Äúparticipant‚ÄĚ) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter (as defined below) about the Competition on www.heckfood.co.uk, www.facebook.com/heckfood, twitter.com/HeckFood and Instagram.com/heckfooduk form part of these terms and conditions.
This Competition is not endorsed by British Sausage Week.
The promoter of this Competition is Heck Food of Berryhills Farm, Kirklington, Bedale, North Yorkshire DL8 2NL. (the ‚ÄúPromoter‚ÄĚ).
- The competition is open to all UK residents of 18 or over.
- Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Competition are not eligible to enter.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- There are three main prizes to be won.
- The each prize consists on a ‚ÄúFull HECK Deck‚ÄĚ as seen here - https://www.heckfood.co.uk/product/the-full-heck-deck.
- Six runner up prizes of HECK water bottles are also available.
- The prize carries no cash alternative, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner.
- The competition is open from 1800 31 October 2016 to 1200 (midday) 3 November 2016 (‚Äėthe Competition Period‚ÄĚ)
- To enter the Competition participants must answer the question posed on the official Facebook page, Twitter or Instagram account.
- Only one entry per person per site is allowed
- Participants may enter once per site (total three times)
- The winners will be chosen from all eligible entries by the HECK team.
- Winners shall be final. No correspondence or negotiation will be entered into by the Promoter concerning either the decision or the result.
- The winners will be announced up to seven days after the competition end date. Details of the winner, including their name, will be published on the following websites: http://heckfood.co.uk/ www.facebook.com/heckfood, twitter.com/HeckFood and www.instagram.com/heckfooduk.
Use of the Entries / Content by the Promoter
- The Promoter may publish on any of its websites or any social networking website any and all Content received by it in connection with this Competition at any time and for any reason.
- All participants hereby provide a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable licence to the Promoter to use the Content submitted, for any purpose, including without limitation for advertising the Promoter‚Äôs products. The participant hereby waives all moral rights they have in the Content submitted to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Each participant warrants that they are the person who created the Content submitted to this Competition and that all Content adheres to the Content Guidelines. The participant shall indemnify the Promoter and hold it harmless from and against any losses, damages, liabilities, obligations, claims, actions and demands, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, arising directly or indirectly from any breach of warranty set out in this clause.
Privacy and Data Protection
- By entering the Competition, participants agree and consent to the Promoter, anyone administering the Competition on its behalf, and any of its affiliates using the Content submitted for any purpose. If the Content shows the participant‚Äôs face and/or likeness, the participant hereby consents to such face and likeness, together with the participant‚Äôs full name, and any other personal information revealed in the text, image or video, being made publicly available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and towns of residence of all winners. Each winner may be required to participate in the Promoter‚Äôs marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Competition consents to such participation.
- Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the participant when entering the Promotion or claiming a prize will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Competition whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter‚Äôs control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Competition or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter‚Äôs negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Competition.